Rewilding Your Heart - A Weekend of Wild Wonder & Rebirth (1)
Time & Location
About the Event
Rewilding Your Heart returns for our third year under the magic of a full moon! The journey of reclaiming your heart’s true essence and whole-hearted living. Brought to you by Keri Louise of Radiant Life Health & Wellness and Erica Jo Shaffer of Wildly Crafted Woman. This retreat has sold out the last two summers so save your space now with an early bird deposit.
Our wild hearts are a place of curiosity, connection, creation, passion, joy, magic, love and the divine feminine flame. Modern living has caused us to dim that flame. Rewilding Your Heart is about embracing the fullness of your femininity, reconnecting with nature, and gathering together in sacred sisterhood. It is your chance to set free the beauty and power that lies deep within your heart and soul.
Wild Waters is our theme. Take the deep dive with us as we explore the wild wisdom of water and its flowing connection to our femininity and the full moon.
How the magic will happen…
- Gather in Sacred Sisterhood Circle
- Full Moon Ceremony
- Dance of The Divine Feminine
- Gentle, Heart-opening Yoga
- Reflections from the Creek
- Wild Water Sacred Rebirth Ritual
- Explore & Create in Nature
- Soul Crafting Projects
- Weave Wild Intentions
- Time Alone to Journal, Explore & Rest
- Live more fully from your Heart & Soul
- Nourish the Body with Delicious, Nutritious Vegan meals
- And so much more!
Join us for 2 nights & 2 days full of wild wonder and rebirth at the secluded Kentland Retreat Center situated on 19 gorgeous acres of deep forest complete with an enchanting stream to frolic in, secluded wooded outdoor sanctuary, open fields dotted with wild flowers, a charming, fully equipped lodge perfect for our time together, a fantastic fire pit to gather around and much more.
- 2 nights & 2 days accommodations at Kentland Retreat Center
- Breakfast, lunch & dinner Saturday, Brunch Sunday plus snacks and drinks all weekend (all vegan & ethically prepared)
- A special goodie basket for each person
- All intentionally crafted activities for the weekend
- $288 Early Bird Registration through June 22 with 3 payments of: $96 deposit, $96 on May 1, $96 on August 1
- $344 Regular price after June 22. Payment plans available.
- Accomodations for 14 inside the lodge. Camping spots for 6 on the property.
SCHOLARSHIPS & TRADE opportunities available. Email Keri Louise at email@example.com with a little about yourself, why you would like to attend the retreat and if you are interested in a scholarship or trade. If you are applying for a trade opportunity, please tell us what you have in mind. April 1 is the deadline for scholarship and trade applications.
This will be a very sacred and intimate weekend. Registration is limited to only 20 guests.
This is a sober event, no drugs or alcohol permitted at any time. Please refrain from vaping or smoking on retreat property.
***In the event that COVID-19 would cause the retreat to be canceled, a full refund will be issued.
If you are longing to connect with your divine feminine flame & to let your light shine bright, then join us on this wild adventure!
- Early Bird Payment Plan LODGE$96$960$0
- Early Bird Payment Plan CAMPER$96$960$0