Creative Soul Flow Retreat
Time & Location
About the Event
Creative Soul Flow Retreat - Personal Transformation through Creative Movement and Expression
Let Yourself Flow Freely as you unleash your Creative Soul. Join Keri Louise of Radiant Life Health & Wellness and Karen East of Balanced Life for a transformative weekend journey through creativity and movement. Together, we will clear space for more vibrant living by creating with confidence, vocalizing with freedom, and exploring the graceful movements of Yoga and free dance.
Our mind, body, and spirit are inseparable parts of a beautiful whole. This weekend adventure will provide an opportunity to deepen that connection through PLAY:
We will PLAY in community with other supportive women. Experience the freedom of stepping out of the box and into this flowing circle of held space. Trust your own ability to bloom with confidence and creativity by spending time in devotion to your creative heart and allowing the path to a more soul-full, balanced, radiant life flowing freely for you.
This is a weekend for anyone looking to live more beautifully in connection with their mind, body & spirit. No artistic skills need. No yoga or dance background needed. Just an open heart and mind, a desire to transform your life & the willingness to trust, allow & breathe.
Our weekend adventure will include:
- Different styles of yoga and creative movement accessible for all women.
- Artful soul crafting projects that require no special artistic skills
- Guided Meditation
- Creating in and with nature
- Heart centered creative writing
- Sisterhood Circle
- Lots of time for PLAY
- Nutritious and delicious vegan meals
- Comfortable accommodations
- And much more!
Join Keri & Karen for 2 nights and 2 days of creative exploration on the magical lands of the Kentland Retreat Center located in the heart of Central Pennsylvania. The charming, fully equipped lodge is nestled among 19 peacefully wooded acres complete with a clear stream, outdoor sanctuary, open fields, outdoor fire pit, indoor fireplace, fully equipped kitchen and shared sleeping accommodations. It all provides the perfect backdrop for this magical weekend.
- 2 nights & 2 days accommodations at Kentland Retreat Center
- 2 breakfasts, 2 lunches, 1 dinner, snacks & drinks
- All activities & supplies for the weekend
- $299 Early Bird Registration by September 1 with a deposit of $149.50 due at registration and balance of $149.50 due by October 1.
- Full price after September 1. $345 with deposit of $172.50 due at registration and balance of $172.50 due by October 1.
- Space is limited to 16 women.
- SCHOLARSHIP available by sending a description of desire and interest to firstname.lastname@example.org. All applications will be considered and a recipeieint will be chosen by September 15. All requests must be subbmitted in writing by September 1.
- After 9/1 Paid In Full$345$3450$0