Creative Soul Flow Workshop - BLOOM Edition
Time & Location
About the Event
Creative Soul Flow Retreat - Personal Transformation through Creative Movement and Expression
Let Yourself BLOOM Freely as you nurture the garden of your Creative Soul. Join Keri Louise of Radiant Life Health & Wellness and Karen East of Balanced Life for a transformative full day journey through creativity and movement. Together, we will clear space for more vibrant living by creating with confidence, vocalizing with freedom, and exploring the graceful movements of yoga and free dance.
Our mind, body, and spirit are inseparable parts of a beautiful whole. This full day emersion will provide an opportunity to deepen that connection through PLAY:
We will PLAY in community with other supportive women. Experience the freedom of stepping out of the box and into this flowing circle of held space. Trust your own ability to bloom with confidence and creativity by spending time in devotion to your creative heart and allowing the path to a more soul-full, balanced, radiant life flowing freely for you.
This full-day workshop is for anyone looking to live more beautifully in connection with their mind, body & spirit. No artistic skills need. No yoga or dance background needed. Just an open heart and mind, a desire to transform your life & the willingness to trust, allow & breathe. Our full day emersion will include:
- Different styles of yoga and creative movement accessible for all women.
- Artful soul crafting projects that require no special artistic skills
- Guided Meditation
- Creating in and with nature
- Heart centered creative writing
- Sisterhood Circle
- Lots of time for PLAY
- Nutritious and delicious vegan lunch
- And much more!
Join Keri & Karen for a full day of creative exploration on the magical lands of the Kentland Retreat Center located in the heart of Central Pennsylvania. The charming lodge is nestled among 19 peacefully wooded acres complete with a clear stream, outdoor sanctuary, open fields, outdoor fire pit, modern lodge and more. It all provides the perfect backdrop for this magical day together.
- Full day emersive experience
- Lunch and drinks throughout the day
- All activities & supplies for the workshop
- $77 Early Bird Registration by March 14
- $99 Full price after March 14
- Space is limited to 24 women.
- SCHOLARSHIP available by sending a description of desire and interest to firstname.lastname@example.org. All applications will be considered and should be submitted by March 14. Recipients will be chosen by March 23.
- Early Bird by March 14$77$770$0
- Purchase after March 14$99$990$0